Your registration includes:
For In-person Participants:
- Access (Entry) to all conference sessions, posters and exhibition area
- Conference kit including name tag, program booklet, and Abstract Book
- 2 Coffee breaks and Lunch for all the conference days
- Certificate accreditation from Organizing Committee
For Virtual Participants:
This category allows participants to present at the conference virtually from home or work without attending In person
- Access to all Presentations
- E-Abstract Book and Program
- E-Certificate for Presentation and Participation
Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy:
The cancellation policy is strictly followed and all cancellations must be made in writing.
Before two months will receive a full refund, less €150 towards the administrative fee, cancellations received after the closing of business [before one month of the conference start date] are non-refundable.
The registrations with discounted prices are transferable but not refundable at any point in time.
If the applicant is the author, the paper will still be published in the conference proceedings and delegates will receive an electronic copy of the proceedings.
Refunds will be made within 28 days of receipt of cancellation notification